Canbrush C32 Primer White Spray Paint DIY All Purpose Metal Wood Plastic 400ml
A base coat that gives extra unique protection that can be applied before using any favourite colour coat from our Canbrush range.
- Mixed ingredients to allow it to stick to your chosen surface whilst functioning to bite the upper layer of paint
- Plastic primer is optimised for plastic surfaces (also recommended for use on aluminium and galvanised steel) whilst other undercoats can be used effectively across wood, metal and plastic surfaces.
- Useful as a protective layer
- Guarantees strong adherence that will full bite the paint sprayed on top of it
- Before starting, always read instructions on aerosol can carefully
- Ensure you are in a well ventiated area
- Prepare and cover the area you are planning to do your spray painting with some old newspaper
- Make sure the surface of the object to be painted is clean, degreased and dry
- Sand the rough surface with fine grain sand paper and remove the dust with a tack cloth
- Practice your spraying technique to determine the spraying distance, the speed of the application etc
- Try to paint in straight passes from beginning to end and be sureto overlap slightly on each stroke to prevent sagging
- Apply primer using the steps above before applying your favourite coat to improve adherence and durability
- Apply multiple thin coats, allowing each coat to dry slightly before applying the next
- Clean the nozzle after use to prevent blockage. To do this, invert the can and press the nozzle a few times until transparent propellant comes out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.