This oil is a natural way to enhance and protect all exterior hardwoods, by replacing oils lost from the wood when it is exposed to the elements. The teak oil enhance the grain and protects against weathering on new and old wood. It is especially useful for protecting outdoor garden furniture and decking.
- An Excellent Alternate of Traditional Varnish with Additional Protection
- Protects and Enhances All Exterior Hardwood
- Enhances the Life of Furniture, Protects From Weather Effects and Provides Excellent Finish
- Long-Lasting Protection for Garden Furniture or the Furniture with Exposure to Weather, Rain, Sun, Snow or Dust Effects
- Easy and Quick Spraying Operation
- Teak Oil Is Not Suitable For Painted or Varnished Surfaces,
- Quick and Easy To Use with Minimal Loss
Due to printing limitations, the colour may vary from the cap and can colour.
400ml Cans have 100ml paint and 300ml propellant. It will do approx. 1m2 of one coat.
200ml Cans have 50ml paint and 150ml propellent. It will do approx. 0.5m2 of one coat.
The above estimates are based on using a primer first especially on porous surfaces where the paint gets absorbed into the material.
We recommend using a primer then paint followed by clear lacquer for best results. Always try on a small area first before spraying the whole area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.