U-Pol Power Can "Grey Primer" is a 1K ready to use high build primer in an aerosol. The U-Pol Power Can Primer Range is capable of producing a coating of a film thickness similar to that of a spray gun applied topcoat. The convenience of using a high build coating in an aerosol means that masking is kept to a minimum. Mixing paint and cleaning spray equipment are avoided as a result of using The U-Pol Power Can Primer Range leading to savings in time and materials. The U-Pol Power Can Range is isocyanate free.
- U-Pol Power Can Professional Spray Paint Aerosol 500ml Grey Primer featuring a specialised large fan pattern, high output, high opacity and no overspray nozzle.
- Power Can Primer is a 1K ready for use high build primer/filler in an aerosol. It is used forpriming uneven surfaces before top coating.
- Power Can Primer is capable of producing a coating of a film thickness similar to that of a spray gun applied primer.
- The convenience of using a high build primer in an aerosol means that masking is kept to a minimum.
- Mixing paint and cleaning spray equipment are avoided as a result of usingPower Can Primer, leading to savings in time and materials. Power Can Primeris chromate free and easy to sand.
Due to printing limitations, the colour may vary from the cap and can colour.
400ml Cans have 100ml paint and 300ml propellant. It will do approx. 1m2 of one coat.
200ml Cans have 50ml paint and 150ml propellent. It will do approx. 0.5m2 of one coat.
The above estimates are based on using a primer first especially on porous surfaces where the paint gets absorbed into the material.
We recommend using a primer then paint followed by clear lacquer for best results. Always try on a small area first before spraying the whole area.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.